Listen to the audio for Class #4:
In this class:
- Get to the heart of your fear to uncover the Blueprint for your dream.
Class #4 exercises:
Be sure to listen to the audio before attempting
to do these exercises.
1. Review your Iconic Trait formula.
- Your Inner Essence + Your Challenge = Your Iconic Trait
- Start filling in your formula
- Create a sketch to express your Inner Essence
- Make a list of the limiting beliefs/fears/challenges.
- Pick your 'whopper' challenge and create a sketch to express it.
- Put Your Challenge sketch in the challenge part of the formula.
2. Create your Dream Blueprint:
- Get to the heart of your fear by asking 'What does my spirit need?'
- Go through all the fears/ limiting belifes listed and ask what your spirit needs.
- Turn each one of those spirit needs into your Blueprint to step into your dreams.
Your Spirit Assignment for the week:
- Pick a TO DO & TO BE item from your Blueprint.
- Claim the next step towards your dreams.
- DO & BE your next step.
*Examples of Spirit Assignments from others who have gone through this Create Yourself
Soul Art™ journey*
TO DO: Take dance classes locally
TO BE:Focusing on the joy of dance and allowing myself to shine
Kathy Needham Fitzpatrick
TO DO: Create a 'What do I want' vision board
TO BE: Joyful~ what popped up during class when we did this was "make a joyful noise!" I've been singing all day and playing the child sized accordian I picked up yesterday. It's fun! And it's hilarious and it sounds good all at the same time. Zydeco here I come!
TO DO: Build at least one of the partitions in my studio, dress beautifully and do my exercises.
TO BE: Be in connection with my Spirit leadership, trust all the processes, and have fun creating my studio and my self.
TO DO: Write a letter of apology to my Self
TO BE: Be strong in my centre
TO DO: I'm hosting a teleseminar this week on Wednesday. It's my first, so I'm excited and nervous. It really helped to go through the exercise on Thursday and now I'm just mostly excited! I'm also contiuing to work on my book.
TO BE: I intend to be Present, Clear, and Grounded. Especially for the seminar, I really have a lot to say and want to remain grounded and clear in my presentation. Staying present will also help with that.
TO DO : Build at least one wall in studio, dress beautifully
and do my exercises.
TO BE: Be connected with my Spirit leadership, love myself and trust the process. I will have fun creating my studio and myself.
p.s. Sometimes all we need is someone to help us through.