7 Steps to Transforming Your Life into Art
Watch this Field Fairy walk Nature’s Red Carpet right into her dreams.
Your life transforms into art when you listen to your inner guidance and follow your dreams.
7 Steps to Transforming your life into art
1. Pause and create the space to connect with yourself.
2. Let go of who you think you should be.
3. Ask yourself some deep reflective questions like: Who am I? Who do I want to be? What do I want may life to stand for?
4. Listen for your answers from your inner guidance.
5. Let your inner guidance create a delicious dream for you. What would be happening? Where would you be? Who would be there?
6. Feed the dream by taking action. Do something to give the dream life.
7. Follow your dreams.
I’d love to hear your experience about creating your life as art!
Share your thoughts in the space below.
Video credits: Laura Hollick as the Field Fairy. Costume created by Laura Hollick. Hair and makeup by Sue Upton. Music from www.stockmusic.net. Location Rock Chapel Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Video filming and editing by Kevin Thom.