- All purchases are non-refundable, unless Soul Art Studio is unable to deliver what has been purchased. If Soul Art Studio is unable to deliver, then a refund will be issued.
- Once a student has made the commitment to do a Soul Art® course, mentorship, intensive or Certification Program, they are obligated to pay the full amount whether or not they complete the program.
- If an International Student has scheduled an intensive and their flight has been delayed or canceled, they may reschedule their intensive with no penalty.
- If a student needs to reschedule a phone or Skype session, they can do so as long as they give 48 hours’ notice.
- If a student needs to reschedule an intensive, they must give at least one week’s notice.
- If a student is late for a session, they are not eligible to regain that time later.
- If a student misses a session, that session is considered complete.