Laura Hollick dancing in Albion Falls. Photo by John Wigt.
When I start feeling a bit anxious or fearful about things not going the way I’d like I pull out this photo. It was taken after I completed a 5 day meditation in the woods. It captures the essence of my Soul’s Art perfectly~ free, sensual and enraptured by spirit. It instantly reminds me of what it feels like to be in the flow saying Yes! to life.
This is the power of having a visual image to anchor a feeling or idea. One look at this and my mood is instantly transformed into a higher vibration.
I often get asked: “How does Soul Art help create dreams into reality, heal bodies and transform careers and income?”
There are a few ways to answer this question, so I created 5 points to help makes sense of the mysterious power of Soul Art and how it can help you no matter what is going on in your life right now.
Before I dive in, the definition of Soul Art.
Soul Art: Soul Art is the creative expression of your spirit.
Soul Art uses visual art, performance art, the physical body, journalling, and shamanic practices as tools to connect with spirit and unleash the power of who you truly are so you can create the life, the body, the income that you dream of.
Making sense of the mysterious power of Soul Art
1. Soul Art connects you with your spirit. When you connect with your spirit you are connecting with your genius, your wisdom and your inner guidance system, this is how true healing and transformation is activated.
2. Soul Art shifts your mind into a different pattern.The act of creating Soul Art shifts your mind into a deeper mental wave pattern that is healing to your body. This allows healing to happen naturally and organically rather than imposed. It also allows you to shift from the logical mind to your Spirit Mind where you have access to insights beyond your current knowledge.
3. Soul Art gives you a visual representation of an internal spiritual expression. This allows you to anchor something magical and powerful in your life. This is why Vision Boards are used as manifestation tools. When your subconscious mind has a visual image to anchor an idea it can create it in your life.
4. Soul Art strengthens your magnetism. When you create something you enter the ‘unknown’,the very act of creating is the act of entering a space that doesn’t exist yet. The Unknown is the most powerful place to be, because that is where you are the most present. Yogis and meditators spend their lifetime exercising their ability to be present. When you are present you become magnetic, and wildly attractive.
5. Soul Art clears your energy. When you don’t let your unique creative spiritual energy flow through you, you get a spiritual constipation and everything gets blocked up in your life. When you create Soul Art on a regular basis your energy is clear and your channel for manifesting is pure.
Soul Art is a powerful tool for tapping into your spirit and creating the life you want.
In today’s Spirit Assignment I included some questions to help you get clear about what you want to activate in your life now.
Your Spirit Assignment
With 10/10/10 fast approaching take some time to journal about these questions to clarify what you want to activate in your life. .
1. When you trust your natural rhythm how do you like to spend your time?
2. How would you like to contribute your energy in the world?
3. What brings your spirit to life?
4. When you listen deep within, what is most important to you?
5. What would you like to activate in your life now?
*Activate your unique creative spiritual purpose and money tree!
Join the *New* Soul Art course. We start on 10/10/10!